E27 LED light bulb, also called Edison screw light bulb, is the perfect product to replace your halogen or incandescent bulbs. With a particularly long life, between 10,000 and 40,000 hours, i.e. 4 to 15 years, it consumes up to 90% less than standard screw base bulbs. Find a wide choice of E27 bulbs on our online store!
The E27 LED light bulb is probably the most popular model today. It is recognizable by its large screw socket (base diameter: 27mm). If the bulb base remains the same for this model, the shapes are varied enough to allow you to add a decorative touch to your lights! Finally, E27 bulbs with LED technology contain no toxic chemicals.
Be careful not to confuse the E27 base with the E14 bulb, also to be screwed!
Côté Lumière plays the manufacturers' game by offering you a very wide range of E27 LEDs: Looking for a dimmable bulb, a filament LED bulb? Go further by betting on playful shapes: pear, ball, globe, stick, candle, tubular, etc... Let's not forget the finishes: retro, colored, clear, with visible filaments, etc...
Since you are buying an E27 LED light bulb, you will not look at the power in Watts, but two elements :
The color temperature, which is expressed in Kelvins. For your convenience, we have also added the Watt equivalence for each product in this category!
The number of lumens. Learn how to make the difference between the two units of measurement with our article "Lumens and watts: understanding the difference to choose the right luminaires".
According to its color temperature, your E27 LED light bulb will deliver a certain light color, red, yellow or blue. Please note:
- Less than 2000K: low brightness, close to candles
- Warm white : 2200°K - 3200°K : living rooms (ideal for dining room, living room, bedrooms) ;
- Neutral or natural white: 3200°K - 5000°K (ideal for kitchen, bathroom, garage, outside) ;
- Cool white: >5000°K (daylight = approx. 5200K, ideal for outdoors, parking lots, traffic areas)
Plan between :
- 1700K and 2400K to create a romantic and relaxed feeling (very warm color) ;
- 2400 and 2700K to create a warm (warm color) ;
- 3000K to create an atmosphere conducive to both relaxation and concentration (warm white) ;
- 5000K to create an atmosphere that is both conducive to work and concentration (cool white) ;
No need to call a certified professional to change your E27 LED lamp: just unscrew the bulb to be changed and replace it with another one, just like you would do with a model with a bayonet base!
Install the right E27 lamp according to the size of each room :
- A beam of light wide enough for a large room ;
- Narrower beam for accent or task lighting
If you want to install bulbs whose light intensity you can dim, good news, some E27 LED models are dimmable! Read carefully the description of the products you are interested in on our e-commerce website to find out which one is right for you. Also, please remember that these varieties of dimmable bulbs should be equipped with LED dimmer, which will replace the conventional switch.
For a more personalized experience, you can also find models with variable color temperature, multicolored models and those delivered with a remote control.
Do you need any information, advice before purchasing your E27 base bulb, dimmable LED light bulb, etc.? Count on us: by phone or email, we will answer all your questions.